The Hub For TeamWork
Microsoft Teams is a single pane of glass solution that provides businesses with the capabilities to:
Call: Make and Receive Calls With Internal and External Groups
Meet: From Group Chat To Video Call With The Click Of A Button
Chat: Through Chat, Meetings and Calls
Collaborate: With Deeply Integrated Office 365 Apps
Voice and Video Calling
Make and receive voice and video calls directly in Microsoft Teams with video conference for teams of 2 up to 10,0000 as well as additional voice features like group calling, cloud voicemail and call transfers.
- Stay productive with the ability to move from one on one calls to group video calls
- Easily manage cloud phone calls with; do not disturb, reverse number lookup, voicemail and delegation
- Connect reliably with our direct routing service
- Manage users centrally through your Microsoft 365 admin console
Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
Transform Microsoft Teams into a full Cloud Phone System that works anywhere, on any connected device with Direct Routing from Marlin.
Direct Routing is a lower-cost alternative to Microsoft calling plans and provides you with a dedicated point of contact for support.
Microsoft Teams Rooms
Flexible, secure and designed around people. Microsoft Teams rooms connects your employees to high-spec meeting spaces in your office -even when they're not in the room.
With Teams rooms, virtual employees feel as immersed in the meeting as those that are in the office and collaboration is greater as a result.
- Reduce costs on travel and IT support
- Boost productivity from day one with less tech issues
- Manage your Teams rooms yourself from the Teams admin centre
- Make meetings seamless and inclusive with tech that means everyone is seen and heard
Find out more about Microsoft Teams rooms by downloading the free guide.
Make meetings more personal and encourage teamwork when you virtually meet face-to-face. Meet in any situation, whether you're calling one-on-one, delivering a sales pitch, hosting a team training session or running a company-wide town hall.
- Communicate easily in online meetings with VoIP and dial-in audio conferencing
- Keep your team engaged with HD video
- Collaborate in real-time with screenshare and integrated apps
- Join on mobile, desktop, or a web browser
- Start meetings instantly with a single click
Chat easily and keep your team in the know.
- Instantly message one to one or with a group
- Organise your conversations, files and apps and keep your team focused
- Take conversations anywhere using mobile devices
- Streamline collaboration by working together in real-time
Built-in security, compliance and manageability.
- Global hyper-scale cloud, including the ability for local data residency
- Compliance leadership with EUMC, HIPAA, and more
- Built-in information protection with eDiscovery and audit
- Multi-factor authentication and secure guest access
- Manage all aspects in a single coherent admin experience
"Helping us implement Microsoft Teams to replace our phone system has easily been the smoothest IT deployment we have experienced at Old Mill"
Why Choose Marlin?
At Marlin Communications the relationship with our customers and partners takes centre-stage in our business.
With our in-house team of engineers and support professionals, Marlin Communications is perfectly positioned to deliver a comprehensive service and partner with your business for the long term.
'To Exceed Expectations' is our founding principle. It's reflected in our SLA performance statistics:
- 94% of support requests handled within 10% of allotted response time
- 100% SLA performance record against client agreement
- 24/7/365 support available
- Installation and Support engineers across the UK
- Strategic international support partnerships across the globe
Experience the Microsoft Teams solution
To book a 15 minute demo with one of our experts,
call us free on 0800 032 8274 or fill out the callback form below
Email us at
or use our contact form.
Call one of experts now on
0800 032 8274
We're standing by to help you.
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL
Click here to book a 15 minute discovery call. Choose a date & time - we'll do the rest.